OBJECTIVES & OUTCOMES
- How to build / establish rapport with audience; and
- Effective facilitation technique.
- Using good sense of humour during training
- Develop confidence
- Develop engaging training sessions
- Develop effective questioning and answering techniques
- Facilitate activities for effective learning
Lectures, role-plays, group exercises, discussions, group, individual assessments, and selected individual presentations. Participants will go through an intensive 3-hour programme.
Peer and consultant feedback sessions will be the run of the day
Executives, Assistant Managers and Managers.