- Understand the importance of Innovation in today’s VUCA World
- Comprehend how to lead innovation in an organization
- Describe the difference between marketing thinking vs. design thinking.
- Discover ways to be brave and bold to think differently and creatively.
- Apply Creative Design Thinking methodology to build and/or design creative solutions.
- Be human centric to understand user/customer deep value, challenges and unmet needs.
- Identify problems based on users’ frustrations, pains and goals.
- Propose a range of creative ideas as solutions and craft a hypothesis.
- Design and build actual lo-fi prototypes to be tested by the users.
- Apply Design Thinking with ease in the organization by identifying a Persona.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to apply design thinking methodology and build actual lo-fi prototypes (i.e. marketing) to solve users’ problems and unmet needs innovatively.
Videos, Games, Case Studies, Group Discussions, Facilitation, Exercises and Lecture.
Executives , Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers