- Understand what Emotional Intelligence really is, and why everyone needs it.
- Assess your own EI abilities
- Increase self-awareness and develop a clear understanding of your strengths and weaknesses through emotional intelligence training
- Learn strategies to help you manage counterproductive tendencies.
- Deal effectively with conflict and difficult situations using EQ.
- Provide positive feedback to others while maintaining good relationships.
- Improve your sensitivity to corporate cultures and respond appropriately to workplace social cues.
- Identify and apply the four key emotional skills to a broad variety of workplace situations.
- Create an action plan for continued EI self-development.
Video Clips, Role-play, Activities & Activity Observation.
Non Executives, Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers and above.