- Equip oneself with the knowledge of finance, in order to effectively manage the business outfits.
- Understand the concepts, language and basic rules of accounting and finance.
- Build confidence in applying the practical financial tools learnt to evaluate investment, finance and make other business decisions.
- Analyze accounting data, evaluate strategic options and interpret corporate financial performance.
- Take the hunches out of the decision making and reduce the unknown.
- Develop a solid financial background needed to hold one’s position in any financial discussion.
A work-based learning approach with practical exercises