- Shifting paradigm from problem conscious to “Solution Conscious”.
- Structuring facts rigidly and thinking with maximum clarity to identify core issues.
- Defining the boundaries of the problem and breaking it down into its component elements to facilitate the initial hypothesis process.
- Learn the advance questioning techniques
- Learn how to use idea collection process to facilitate solutions
- Learn how to use critical thinking to challenge assumptions and expand perceptions
- Come to better conclusions and decisions more often
- Learn how to find out what you don’t know—and solve the real problem
- Decode and clarify the truth behind information.
This course is essentially participative and practical, emphasizing learning through experience, both from structured activities on the program e.g. role plays, group work, case studies, discussion from individual’s experience.
Executives , Assistant Managers, Managers