- Conduct self-assessments and identify personal preferences in thinking, decisions making and communication to become more effective at work and with people.
- Develop competencies to manage a project and coordinate efforts with different people and units.
- Use critical and analytical thinking skills to breakdown problems and identify their root causes before solving them.
- Use creative thinking skills to develop out of the box, innovative solutions for work place problems.
- Learn the principles behind running a department, by adopting the skills of making tough decisions, managing information and communication, managing customer needs and expectations, engaging team members, and balancing between work quality and quantity.
- Understand the role of a leader and follower in creating the right culture and temperature within a team.
- Understand elements that create unity amongst new and old staff, management and non-management and between employees of different generations.
- Become a more effective leader
- Learn the art of leadership through communication
- Motivate others to perform better
- Manage teams more effectively
- Develop excellent creative problem solving skills and understanding body language
Simple and easy to understand method of delivery, practical application and produce immediate results. Group discussion, role play, case study, self-analysis, experiential learning, presentation and lecture.