- Achieve a clear understanding of their role as a new manager within the macro and micro environments they are working in
- Acquire the essential skills and tools in managing relationships with subordinates, peers and bosses
- Gain the vital skills and tools necessary to optimize performance as a manager in the face of emerging changes and trends
- Execute new role with greater confidence
- An active learning approach (learning by participation).
- Sessions are FUN – Practical – Applicable
- Discuss an idea, concept or issue
- Simulation exercises or activities
- Discuss results and repercussions
- Create an environment of anticipation and inspiration among the participants
This highly participative and practiced-focused program will utilize a range of learning methodologies to engage participants. At the end of the program, participants will develop personalized action plan.
Assistant Managers, Managers