- To discover the root causes and the nature of organisational conflicts and the importance of addressing them effectively.
- To learn different conflict response styles and how to drive collaboration to ensure win-win outcomes.
- To develop effective interpersonal skills in order to build strong rapport towards conflict resolution.
- To appreciate diversity in people and how to effectively work together to achieve corporate goals.
- To effectively manage emotions in order to create and sustain a positive environment to resolve conflicts.
Action-learning activities, videos, case studies, group discussions, role-plays and teaching sessions
Managers, Senior Managers