The workshop will help participants work towards being that unforgettable person by providing communication skills, tips on making an impact, advice on networking and starting conversations and more importantly, closing a sale. The objectives of this training program are to enable participants to:
- Make an impact through powerful first impressions
- Understand the difference between hearing and listening
- Know some ways to improve the verbal skills of asking questions and communicating with power.
- Understand what is ‘non-verbal communication’ and how it can enhance interpersonal relationships.
- Identify the skills needed in starting a conversation.
- Identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
- Develop closing techniques.
- An active learning approach (learning by participation).
- Sessions are FUN – Practical – Applicable
- Discuss an idea, concept or issue
- Simulation exercises or activities
- Discuss results and repercussions
- Create an environment of anticipation and inspiration among the participants
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers