- Develop an understanding of a practical reframe of Sales Process
- Effectively build rapport with your customers and influence buying process.
- Add a powerful set of listening and communication tools to assist the selling process
- Explore the inner factors that influence the sales.
- Understand your customers wants and needs
- Understand how your customers process information and their thought preferences
- Understand sales strategy and sales tactics that handle customers concern (Rejection)
- Apply non-verbal communication to influence prospect in selling and negotiations.
- Use of language to gain influence and Close with a differenc
In this Experiential program, we adopt a coaching and facilitative approach through interactive workshops, self-assessments, group activities and simulations.
It is very important to engage the participants in reviewing their own outcome and so the activities are designed to illustrate key issues that the participants are facing in Selling.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers