- Well Formed Outcome – the ability to distil any goal or desire into a clear and concise outcome
- Taking Massive Action – the ability to motivate and take action, breaking through distractions and procrastinations.
- Figuring Out People – the ability to understand different aspects of behaviours within us and others and be flexible to get along with anybody at any time
- Building Rapport – the ability to build sense of trust and engage comfortably with someone no matter how different they are to you.
- Power Persuasion – the ability to influence others who evaluates the communication of the message fits his or her own position
Training incorporates technologies learnt from Neuro Associative Conditioning, Neuro Action Technology and fundamental Neuro Linguistic Programming with Action Learning to create an environment where participants will be fully engaged on both conscious and subconscious level.
The trainer will facilitate discussion of real issues and challenges that the participants face in their work and private lives. Each activity will be thoroughly de-briefed to link the learning to real life situations.
Every key learning is supported by practical experiential exercise. In fact, this program is often said to be the most immersive and experiential program for sales in corporate training. The design methodology is founded in bootcamps that participants pay thousands of RM for.
Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers