- To learn the secrets of effective communication
- To acquire techniques of effective time management
- To enhance team bonding through fun and innovative problem-solving activities
- To challenge participants to accept change and move beyond their comfort zone
- To have fellowship and fun in a learning environment
- To enhance inter-personal skills and to communicate effectively
Break patterns to achieve a better working team.
The approach to Team Building has changed. It is now no longer seen just as a channel to have bonding sessions with the team only. It is also a great channel to have learning opportunities.
The methodology approach will be very experiential & reflection-based. As we understand the many learning patterns of people. In this session, the approaches can be listed as:
- Team Dynamics (exploring big, medium & small teams’ concepts)
- Context setting from working agreement to expectations (returning the ownership to the people)
- FUN elements (Serious FUN, FUN seriously and at times just FUNN –Functional understanding not necessary)
- Value base learning / feed backs / sharing
Non-Executives, Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers