- To understand the nature of change and how to embrace it effectively
- Learn and understand the importance of managing multiple tasks effectively
- To understand the importance of collaboration when working with different teams
- To understand how to synergize effort towards a common goal.
- To see and re-examine themselves and know how to adopt the right mindset & attitude in performing teams.
- To reassess and realign themselves by walking the talk despite different backgrounds, mindsets and expectations.
- To understand and re-examine their role and practices at different points of the team development phase in order to consistently move towards building a performing team.
- To use emotional intelligence strategies when dealing with various team member issues and concerns.
- To reconnect with their purpose within the organization and recognize the value in the role they play themselves.
The program involves short interactive lectures coupled with a series of facilitated sharing sessions, assessments, management simulations, role-plays and group discussions.
Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers