- Instill team spirit in all aspects of day to day operations.
- To develop a culture of sharing and giving through great respect.
- To have great buy in for the organizational core values & culture.
- Demonstrate loyalty and trust to each other.
- Creative problem solving and solution driven culture through excellence
- Be open to change and to be able to cope and manage well through high integrity.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for one self and team.
- Communication in the most effective manner
- Show passion for customer service and feel for the people.
Break patterns to achieve a better working team.
The approach to Team Building has changed. It is now no longer seen just as a channel to have bonding sessions with the team only. It is also a great channel to have learning opportunities.
The methodology approach will be very experiential & reflection-based. As we understand the many learning patterns of people. In this session, the approaches can be listed as:
- Team Dynamics (exploring big, medium & small teams’ concepts)
- Context setting from working agreement to expectations (returning the ownership to the people)
- FUN elements (Serious FUN, FUN seriously and at times just FUNN –Functional understanding not necessary)
- Value base learning / feed backs / sharing
Non-Executives, Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers