- Set goals, prioritize task, schedule time, and stay organized throughout their employment.
- Refocus quickly after doing unproductive activities such as non-work-related conversations.
- Develop a to-do list to manage the overwhelming number of tasks and follow through with the timeline dedicated.
- Actively engage tasks to the employees according to their knowledge and capability.
- Produce quality work as their outcome despite time restrictions.
- Use the various time management tools and NLP tools to manage their time in achieving the desired results.
- Remove barriers to effective time management.
The session will be run using experiential learning methodology with applications of Neuro Linguistic Programming principles. It will support participants in applying their knowledge and conceptual understanding to real-world workplace problems or authentic situations where the instructor directs and facilitates learning. Learning takes place upon participation in various classroom game activities followed by reflective questions by the facilitator.
Non Executives, Executives, Assistant Managers, Managers