Artificial Intelligence (AI) has emerged as a powerful tool that transforms HR activities but is it true that the impact of AI on Human Resource (HR) is a double-edged sword?
Here are some positive responses on the impact of AI in HR:
“AI ease my work!”
1. “AI reduces the time spent on initial screening as they efficiently scan resumes and align candidate profiles with job criteria.”
2. “Candidates can engage with the AI tools where they were offered quick updates on their applications! Everyone wants fast responses right?”
3. “AI predicts workforce needs by analyzing past data. This aids us in planning the recruitment, identifying skill gaps, and decision-making.”
4. “AI-powered learning platforms customize training for each employee according to their needs! It was so cool”
5. “With AI helping in monitoring employees’ feedback and issues in organizations, we can address the concerns promptly. This fosters a better working environment.”
However, there is also the potential pitfalls of AI in HR:
1. “Collecting data using AI raises concerns about data security. Data leaking can happen since everything is so smart nowadays.”
2. “AI can be biased by analyzing past algorithms data hence this sometimes can result in unfair hiring, promotions, and performance management.”
3. “The human element remains essential in areas like resolving conflicts and building relationships hence, without human touch, the environment will become too robot-ish and rigid.”
With the positive and negative impact of AI on Human Resource activities, how organizations harness their power is really important.
Using AI needs careful thought, ethics, and a human-centered approach to ensure a positive transformation.
When AI is used well, it can make HR more strategic and responsive which simultaneously leads to success for the company and happy employees!
Want to know more about everything new that revolutionizes HR activities, join us for our upcoming webinar this Wednesday!
Register here https://lu.ma/hyaib46x and send us an email for more information.